Tips and Tricks
Tips and Tricks!
- If showing in a dusty enviroment using our braiding wax, lightly spray your put up braids with your favorite shine product (Show Sheen, etc) to help keep your braids dust free!
- Our braiding wax is made to withstand a hot climate, as we are based in Northern California. However, if you are not in such a hot climate and you find the wax to be too hard, put the container in your pocket for about 10-15 minutes to warm it up.
- Not sure how much wax to use? We've found that starting with 2-3 strokes on the top and bottom of the mane is a good place to start.
- Use our braiding wax on a dry mane if possible. A dry mane helps the wax stick better and give you a better grip
- Try using a combination of our braiding wax and your spray braiding product of choice! Put braiding wax on the top 2-3 inches of mane first then apply your spray product on the rest of the mane section.
Please contact us if you have any questions!